A mom's endless pursuit to be something other than a short order cook, and the constant lookout for something different and creative that the entire family will eat.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Turtle Brownies


This isn't really an original recipe, but wanting to relieve everyone's sweet tooth this evening, I made some brownies.

This was just an regular package of fudge brownies, but I had some chocolate chips that I added to the mixture before I put it in the pan. Yum!

Then I decided to pull out some pecans and chop them for a topping.

Oh, I know, how about some caramel? I had a bag of caramels, so I pulled about 20 out, put them in a saucepan with a dash of milk (I don't know what a dash is...) ... really, I just covered the bottom of the saucepan with milk and then added the caramels. I melted them, stirring occasionally, and then drizzled the caramel over the brownies.

Yummy!!!

No comments: